Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by PR World Travel.
PR World Travel is a partnership.
Radcliffe Branch – 20-22 Water Street, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 4TW
Tel: 0161 725 9113
Darwen Branch – 4 Market Street, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 1AZ
Tel: 01254 77 66 75
We are an Accredited Body Member of The Midcounties Coop Consortium. By accessing, using, browsing or booking on this website you agree you have read, understood and are bound by these Website Conditions and by the booking conditions of the principal you enter a contract with. Nothing on this website shall constitute an offer to provide goods or services.
The holidays and other services on this website are only available for purchase by those who are aged 18 or over, who are making the purchase from within the UK and who have a UK address to which booking documentation may be sent. The business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. We are not licensed to trade outside of the United Kingdom therefore we cannot accept booking requests from individuals who are not based in the UK. We do not accept bookings made by travel agents or other agents appointed on behalf of members of the public. Any bookings made in contravention of these conditions will be invalid and will be cancelled. In such circumstances, a refund will be given (less any charges we incur from the supplier), but we also reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £100 per booking.
No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this site, the services offered, or any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any country other than the laws of England and Wales. Access to this site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales (unless you have booked your holiday in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case any disputes may be dealt with in the local courts in either country, as applicable). We reserve the right to deny access to this site at any time without notice. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this site and/or to any services offered via this website.
The Coop Consortium part of The Midcounties Co-operative Ltd is a member of ABTA and an Accredited Body of the CAA (who operate the ATOL scheme), which means you benefit from booking with an ABTA member and we can sell ATOL protected flights and flight inclusive packages. Head Office: The Waterfront, 62 Wolverhampton Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 8DD. Registered Office: Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick, CV34 6DA. Registered in England as a Community Benefit Society under No.19025R.
When you use this website you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account
- You confirm you are 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity to make a booking.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else is true and accurate.
- You will not use this site for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- You will not use this site to transmit threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful.
- You will not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, display, license or reproduce this site or any of its content in any way, except that one copy of any information contained within this site that is relevant to you or your booking may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
- You will make use of the security devices that we offer on this site and you will keep any passwords secret.
The booking conditions of the principal contain limitations and exclusions of liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of the holidays and/or travel arrangements advertised on this site. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended by you after it has been confirmed. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered via this website. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this website and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this website. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
Access to this website is free and you access and use it entirely at your own risk. This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We accept no liability in respect of your inability to access or use the site at any time, nor for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage. We do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from the downloading of viruses, or from the loss, corruption or other adverse effects to material that is downloaded or to any programs or data already on your own computer, nor for any website browser incompatibility problems. We accept no liability for breaches of security arising out of intentional and/or unauthorised attempts to access this site, for example, by computer hackers. We accept no responsibility for any material supplied for this site by independent contributors. The inclusion of any links on this site does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the linked site, its content or its provider. Access to a linked site will be subject to that site’s own terms and conditions, to which you must refer.
We reserve the right to change or update these Website Conditions from time to time without prior notice to site users. The current version of the Website Conditions will be displayed on this website from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of this website following any changes to the conditions of use shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
The holidays and prices advertised on this website are not ‘live’. Although prices and availability of holidays are updated very regularly, holidays are subject to availability and prices can change at any time. When you make a search on our website for a specific holiday, our website will then check the live availability and the current price with the tour operator’s reservations system, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed.
We may change any of the content of this website at any time without notice and without liability to you, including adding or removing discounts, offers, holidays, or other features or services. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information on this website is accurate but cannot guarantee that this website is free of any errors. If any price shown on this website is obviously a mistake (i.e. is so low that any person, acting reasonably, would realise that it cannot be an accurate price), then any booking made based on such price will not be valid and we will be entitled to cancel any such booking and to provide you with a full refund. The prices and discounts shown on this site are applicable to bookings made via this site only and may vary from prices available via any other booking channels.
We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in this website and all its content. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and rights in and to databases and trade marks) subsisting in this site and its content, and in the software and source materials used in connection with it, are owned by us or by our parent or affiliate companies or by our licensors. The trading names and any other marks, logos and graphics displayed on this website are registered trade-marks and you are not granted any right or licence to use them.
PR World Travel
Terms of Business
Except where otherwise specified, we at PR World Travel act only as an agent or sub-agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We are a member of The Midcounties Co-operative Limited ATOL Accredited Body (ATOL No. 6053, ABTA No. N0787. We act either as an agent for Midcounties where they are the supplier of your arrangements, or as sub-agent for Midcounties where Midcounties sells arrangements on behalf of other suppliers. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (“arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements in question (the ‘supplier(s)’).When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the applicable supplier(s) of the arrangements. Your booking with us is subject to these Agency Terms and Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant supplier(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The supplier’s terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier’s liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from us.
You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. The price charged in total for more than one booking will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual booking. All arrangements are available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one booking is made. This means that any multiple bookings do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 nor the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012.
1. Booking and payment When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party these booking conditions. In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a deposit as required by the supplier of the arrangements in question (or full payment if requested at the time of booking). You must also pay all applicable insurance premiums and booking fees. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the supplier will exist when we send you confirmation on their behalf. If your confirmed arrangements include a flight, we (or the supplier) will also issue you with an ATOL Certificate. Please check your confirmation and ATOL Certificate carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.
If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the supplier who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions. Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned, with the exception of bookings covered by an ATOL. Any money paid to us in respect of a booking covered by an ATOL is held by us on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust at all times, but subject to our obligation to pay it to the ATOL Holder for so long as the ATOL Holder does not fail financially. If the ATOL Holder does fail financially, any money held at that time by us or subsequently accepted from the consumer by us, is and continues to be held by us on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust without any obligation to pay that money to the ATOL Holder.
2. Accuracy of Prices We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
3. Insurance You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
4. Special requests If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the supplier, but we can’t guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Changes and Cancellations by you Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt, therefore you are advised to also confirm all changes to our Customer Services Department by telephone. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the supplier of your arrangements. The supplier may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as100% of the cost of the travel arrangements and will normally increase closer to the date of departure). In addition you must pay us an administration fee of £[ ] per person.
Most scheduled airlines do not allow changes, and therefore full cancellation charges will usually apply. Most ‘no frills’ airlines have cancellation charges of 100% from time of booking.
6. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the supplier but we will have no further liability to you.
7. Our responsibility for your booking Your contract is with the supplier and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8. Financial Protection Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays in this brochure/on our website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed in this brochure/on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see the supplier’s booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
9. Visa, passport and health requirements. Unless you tell us otherwise, we are entitled to assume that all members of your party are British citizens who hold or will hold full British passports valid for the entire duration of the arrangements you chose to purchase. Information on visa, passport and health requirements, where given and applicable, is so given on this basis. Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up to date position with the supplier of the arrangements, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
10. Accommodation Ratings and Standards. All ratings are as provided by the relevant supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
11. Complaints Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the supplier or their agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the supplier. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. If the matter cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA member then it can be referred to the arbitration scheme arranged by ABTA. See clause 15.
12. Law and Jurisdiction These terms of business are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction, (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable.)
13. Documentation & Information All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the supplier(s) in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the supplier(s) in question. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any accommodation or any other services please contact us.
14. Operating Carrier Information: In accordance with EU directive (EC) no. 2111/2005, Article 9, we are required to bring to your attention the existence of a ‘Community list’ which contains details of air carriers that are subject to an operating ban within the EU Community. The Community list is available for inspection at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/safety/air-ban/index_en.htm. In accordance with EU Regulations we are required to advise you of the operating carrier(s) (or, if the operating carrier(s) is not known, the likely carrier(s)) that will operate your flight(s) at the time of booking. Where we are only able to inform you of the likely carrier(s) at the time of booking, we will inform you of the identity of the operating carrier(s) as soon as we become aware of this. Any change to the operating carrier(s) after your booking has been confirmed will be notified to you as soon as possible. Any change in the identity of the airline, flight timings and/or aircraft type will not entitle you to cancel or change to other flight arrangements without paying our normal charges except where specified in the tour operators booking conditions.
15. ABTA We are a member of The Midcounties Co-operative Limited ATOL Accredited Body, which is a member of ABTA, membership number [ ]. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you an arbitration scheme for the resolution of disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract. Further information on the Code and arbitration can be found at http://www.abta.com/heretohelp.shtml. The arbitration scheme is arranged by ABTA and administered independently by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. It provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on you in respect of costs. Full details will be provided on request or can be obtained from the ABTA website. The Scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than £5,000 per person. There is also a limit of £25,000 per booking form. Neither does it apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. The Scheme can however deal with compensation claims which include an element of minor injury or illness subject to a limit of £1,000 on the amount the arbitrator can award per person in respect of this element. The application for arbitration and Statement of Claim must be received by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators within nine months of the date of return from the holiday. Outside this time limit arbitration under the Scheme may still be available if we agree, but the ABTA Code does not require such agreement. For injury and illness claims, you may like to use the ABTA / Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Mediation Procedure. This is a voluntary scheme and requires us to agree for mediation to go ahead. The aim is to help you resolve your dispute in a quick and cost effective way. Details on request or from www.abta.com.