understanding-visas-mainImportant Information – Visas

Do I need a visa to visit my destination?

You may need a visa to travel to some of our destinations. To find out whether you need a visa for the country you’re travelling to please speak to our staff who will be happy to advise you.

Please also remember to check the validity of your passport – most countries require you to have at least 6 months left on your passport based on your return date of travel.



An eVisitor allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as required within the validity period, which is 12 months from the date of issue. The maximum length of each visit is three months.

An eVisitor application has to be completed by all family members travelling to Australia, including children.

Click Here


All travellers from Visa Waiver Programme countries (inc the UK) arriving by sea or air into the USA, need to complete an ESTA.

ESTA applications should be submitted as soon as travel arrangements are made. It is recommended that the application is submitted at least 72 hours before departure, however the system will accommodate last minute travel. You can apply directly from the ESTA site.

Click Here


Visitors travelling to Canada by air are now expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada.

However, the Canadian authorities have stated that until 9 November 2016, travellers who don’t have an eTA can still board their flight, as long as they have appropriate travel documents (eg a valid passport).

From 10 November 2016, if you’re visiting Canada you’ll need an eTA to board your flight unless you’re otherwise exempted (for example, if you have a valid Canadian visa or a permanent resident card). If you have British-Canadian dual nationality you won’t be able to apply for an eTA and you’ll need to present a valid Canadian passport to board your flight to Canada.

For more information about the eTA system, and to apply online, visit theofficial Canadian government website.


Nationals of the UK and EU travelling to Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Nuweiba and Taba resorts ONLY, for a maximum of 14 DAYS, do not require a visa prior to travelling as a free entry permission stamp will be granted upon arrival. If they intend to travel outside of the above mentioned areas they MUST obtain a Visa. This can be obtained on arrival. Please see the following link for more information.

Click Here

For any other destinations requiring a visa we will provide the details upon booking so that you can make the relevant applications before travel.

Infinity Pool